MSL20118 Certificate II in Sample and Measurement & MSL30118 Certificate III in Laboratory Skills
VET in Schools Science Programs VETiS
Science in the real world
Talk to us about our partnership with SeaWorld!
Cleveland District State High School
ABC Training and Consulting have delivered the Cert II Sampling and Measurement and Cert III Laboratory Skills to our students in Years 10, 11 and 12 for the past two years. The online platform has been very easy to manage and ABC staff are excellent at keeping us informed about the students’ progress. The face-to-face practicals are well-timed and the trainers have been really supportive. The culminating activity at Seaworld is something the students have really been looking forward to and highlights the skills and capabilities they have acquired. Our students finish with a valuable qualification which contributes to their QCE and ATAR. Highly recommend!
Calamvale Community College
ABC training provides high quality delivery of the Certificate III in Lab Skills. Everyone from the trainers, to Admin and Accounts are highly professional with effective communication to the schools. The students enjoy the balance of theory and pracs with the lab activities a particular highlight. For students entering their senior years of high school, this qualification provides our academic students scientific literacy skills, a direct pathway to University, 6 QCE points and a taste of a tertiary online learning platform.
Highly recommend the program and company.
IB Diploma Coordinator and Year 10 Deputy
How does it work?
- Offered as a senior subject at your school.
- Online, practical and virtual learning.
- This course will teach you the skills and knowledge required to perform a range of sampling and measurement activities as part of laboratory, production or field operations in the construction, manufacturing, food processing, resources and environmental industry sectors.
- MSL20118 – Certificate II in Sampling & Measurement (4 QCE points).
- MSL30118 – Certificate III in Laboratory Skills (2 QCE points).
- Students eligible for an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) may be able to use their completed Certificates to contribute towards their ATAR.
Ready to find out more?
Ask our team about how we can customise the program for your students
Face to Face
Online and Virtual Learning
Need more information?
Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible!